This blog is a window to my Life in Korea as an International Student. I am Buyana Buyangerel from Mongolia who came to Korea to study Masters in Economics from Kangwon National University, Chuncheon. It was a big decision by me in my life when I decided my study destination to Korea but I find it as a Turning Point in my life. Everybody of You are cordially welcome to join this blog. I hope the Morning calm will definitely inspire the Wonderful Blue sky.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some activities in this month



Main Events
1. 2012 Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival 

http://www.narafestival.com 

- Period : 7 Jan (Sat), 2012 ~29 Jan (Sun) / 23 days
- Place : Hwacheoncheon site at Hwacheon-eup, Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do and other 5 eup and myeon

2. The 20th Daegwallyeong Snow Festival 

http://www.snowfestival.net

- Period : 13 Jan (Fri), 2012 ~21 Jan (Sat) / 9 days
- Place : Hwoenggyeri area at Daegwanryeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do


WSK Activities 
ㆍ On behalf of the council, we are grateful for the 5th WSK members who did a lot of activities for the period. Also we’d like to express our hearty welcome to the 6th WSK members.
ㆍ The further information of the orientation for 6th WSK members will be given later. Other groups will be joining us, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment