This blog is a window to my Life in Korea as an International Student. I am Buyana Buyangerel from Mongolia who came to Korea to study Masters in Economics from Kangwon National University, Chuncheon. It was a big decision by me in my life when I decided my study destination to Korea but I find it as a Turning Point in my life. Everybody of You are cordially welcome to join this blog. I hope the Morning calm will definitely inspire the Wonderful Blue sky.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Important Information for International Students in Korea. Extending Visa more comfortable!



It is a welcome decision. Wow!

The submission of  Visa Extension Application form [D-4] and [D-2] can also be submitted through a Government for Citizen G4C website called "HI-KOREA".
To provide  more convenience to International Students in Korea [ D-4, Student Visa ] and [D-2, Korean language training visa] while extending the sojourn period,  your visa extension form can be submitted through Government for Citizens (G4C) website called HI KOREA (
www.hikorea.go.kr).

  Target Work :   -Application for permitting extension of Sojourn, Student Visa (D-2) and  (D-4) Visa Holders

The Ministry of  Justice  has made it compulsory to register the fingerprints at the time of extending period of sojourn. Accordingly  while applying for Sojourn period extension through Internet , fingerprints  registration will also  be confirmed.

If  Fingerprints are found  not registered,  then Application for Sojourn extension will not be accepted through Internet. 
Note:  Those who are under 17 years of age are exempted from Fingerprints registration and also exemted from  G4C(Governemt for Citizens support) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment