This blog is a window to my Life in Korea as an International Student. I am Buyana Buyangerel from Mongolia who came to Korea to study Masters in Economics from Kangwon National University, Chuncheon. It was a big decision by me in my life when I decided my study destination to Korea but I find it as a Turning Point in my life. Everybody of You are cordially welcome to join this blog. I hope the Morning calm will definitely inspire the Wonderful Blue sky.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Campus Caravan 2012 in Kangwon National University


2012 Korea-Japan-China University students International Campus caravan is to be organized in three universities in Korea namely, Kangwon National University, Yeungnam University and Woosuk University.

In Kangwon National University, it will be organised on March 20,2012.


The details are given below:

Place: Kangwon National University, 60 Years Anniversary Building [10:00~11:45 a.m]

Date: March 20,2012

Organized by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat,Kangwon National University,Yeungnam University and Woosuk University.

All the foreign Students who are interested to participate in the this Campus Caravan are welcome to join.

www.tcs-asia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment