This blog is a window to my Life in Korea as an International Student. I am Buyana Buyangerel from Mongolia who came to Korea to study Masters in Economics from Kangwon National University, Chuncheon. It was a big decision by me in my life when I decided my study destination to Korea but I find it as a Turning Point in my life. Everybody of You are cordially welcome to join this blog. I hope the Morning calm will definitely inspire the Wonderful Blue sky.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Global K-pops making this globe a dance floor:My friends!Let's jump on to the rhythmical bandwagon.


Needless to say , K-pop has come up as popular  like a subculture around the world, Mongolia  is also not apart.  Korean Wave has resulted  in widespread interest   in Mongolia also, especially among teenagers and young adults . Here's a short list of 5 Korean pop which admires and make my feet jump jump and jump. yeaah get ready.


Top 5  Korean Pops- Best of  Buyaana's.

1


2
<3Handsome Pop stars!  wanna meet You guys.<3


Dancing Beauties! 



Now pull your socks up to go crazy!




Feel like K-Pop is having  great  potential to make people rock on the flooor ,No matter to which part of the world you belong to, but K-POP makes you forget everything.

Buyaana  Buyangerel  from  Mongolia studying in Kangwon National University, Chuncheon


No comments:

Post a Comment